Sarjug Dental College aspires to grow as a modern innovative college with a greater emphasis on Applied Research. The college believes, that through its applied research agenda, can significantly contribute to the economic and social development of communities. The college is encouraging its members to spend their considerable time in research and has created a conducive atmosphere to make research as part of college culture.
We provide students with various opportunities for their career growth and personality development. We are linked with various internship portals which are providing remarkable opportunities in different cities with major growth.
The college is committed to find internships and employments to its students in the organisations with opportunities for growth. Such of those students interested in applying for internships and on campus placements shall meet the Head Student Affairs.
The activities of the Placement Office are:
- Creation of database of companies who recruit fresh graduates
- Matching student qualification with the company requirements
- Creation of Student CVs
- Creation of Student Placement Brochures
- Organising Leadership programmes for students
- Forwarding CVs to Companies
- Organising Interview for students
- Placements of Students
- Maintain student placement records
- Maintaining Web Pages
- Organising Social Service Programmes
- Other activities: Summer School
- List of Indian and Overseas Organisations for Summer School
- Student Internships
- List of Companies for Student Internships and Student Placement