- Annual tuition fee Rs. 4,00,000/- p. a. (provisional)
- Annual tuition fee for N. R. I./Foregin students Rs. 5,00,000/- (The Fee structure is likely to be revised after every three years. New revised fee structures shall be applicable to all students from the date of revision)
The Fee is payable only through Bank Draft in favour of Sarjug Dental College & Hospital, Laheriasarai payable at Darbhanga (Bihar).
- Hostel Charges (including boarding and lodging, Library and sports) – Rs. 60,000/- p.a.
- Hostel Fee for Non AC Room – Rs. 24,000/- P.A.
- Hostel Fee for AC Room – Rs. 44,000/- P.A.
- Mess Fee – Rs. 36,000/- P.A.
Note:The above fee structures are provisional and subject to approval of proposed annual tuition fee of Rs. 4,00,000/- by the fee approval committee constituted by the State Govt. If the committee approves higher amount of annual tuition fee than Rs. 4, 00,000/- in that case the students shall have to pay the balance amount of approved
tuition fee or if the committee approves the lesser amount than 4,00,000/- of annual tuition fee in that event the excess amount already paid by the students will be either refunded or adjusted against the tuition fee amount for the next academic year.
The fee structure will be revised after three years as per the cost involved, price index and national economic parameter.